Monday, January 31, 2011

A Lesson Learned In Trusting Bad Company

It's so hard to trust people after certain situations happen in life. Just recently I was scammed out of $1900 because I trusted someone I thought was a friend. Wilson Jackson who goes by his rap name Da Truooth had been scamming people for a long time. I'm just sorry I didnt find out sooner. Now I have to go through so much trouble to make this right. I hope Im able to stop him before he gets anyone else. Although it was foolish on my part to even have gotten involved in this situation, he still needs to pay for what he did and is still doing to innocent people. He funds is whole, so called rap career on scamming people. He calls himself an OUTLAW and thats what he is. Everyone does not have your best interest at heart and this guy proved that point. He can't possibly have a heart, because even though he knew of my situation with battling this cancer, he still had the audacity to do such a evil deed to me. I feel for all the victims of Wilson Jackson but I know for sure that God will not let him get away with this. It's only a matter of time and I want to make sure that he is STOPPED.   

9 comments:

  1. http://westorlandonews.com/tag/wilson-jackson/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babygirl this man has just scammed me this pass weekend I am working with a detectI've now please get in contact with me he also goes by syncere myiabutler@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this info. He was trying to scam me. but i didn't feel right so i googled him and came across this add. thank you so much for the info. sorry this happened to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I NEED YOUR HELP IN TRACKING DOWN THIS CREEP. EMAIL ME AT:retiredjetmech@aol.com

      Delete
  4. Wow!!!! Very sad. How did he try to scam you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need your assistance in tracking down this creep.
      Email me at: retiredjetmech@aol.com

      Delete
  5. I've been tracking this knucklehead for 4 years plus.
    Email me at retiredjetmech@aol.com for more info and how to contact his probation officer

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's in Jail Look him up LAPD Wilson Edward Jackson 3/5/82

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi -- I'm a reporter with CBS in Los Angeles - if any victim would be willing to talk to us for tonight's newscast (05/23/19) please email me at lauriepereztv@gmail.com
    ...thank you, Laurie Perez

    ReplyDelete